Compare McDonald's vs Supermacs BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Supermacs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Supermacs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Supermacs scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- McDonald's had 2,382 more reviews than Supermacs that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Supermacs.
I have been working at Supermacs full-time for less than a year
You get free lunch but then again the price of it is taken out of your wages, soo not really free.
Worked like a dog for 10.20 per hour. Managers don't show much respect towards you and don't appreciate the work you do for the place. Forget about social life cuz you will not have one.
Advice to Management
Give employees more respect in the workplace, have more patience and treat everyone the same. Make the place a more enjoyable work place for employees instead of having everyone stressed out and... disrespected.