Compare McKinsey & Company vs Boston Consulting Group BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Boston Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Boston Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- McKinsey & Company had 60 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- McKinsey & Company had 42 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year
Knowhow of BCG is above industry, great learnings for the team, very high client delivery work.
Also BCG works hard to optimize work-life-balance, its still a consulting company