Compare Medtronic vs Apple BETASee how working at Medtronic vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Medtronic vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Medtronic.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Medtronic.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I worked at Medtronic full-time
Patient and quality focused, being good citizens, embracing diversity
Slow, many in 'job for life' that means minimal career opportunities
Advice to Management
Need to move staff to unlock opportunities
I worked at Apple for less than a year
Apple individuals are unique, smart and intellectual . Passion to serve its people flows within the team culture. Unity binds and mentor daily team operations.
Can’t complain. The only problem faced was rostering but that was due to my uni timetable clash. Sadly also why I had leave on finishing contract although I was offered yo continue full-time. :(