Compare MemorialCare vs Hoag Memorial Hospital BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. Hoag Memorial Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. Hoag Memorial Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hoag Memorial Hospital scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Hoag Memorial Hospital had 5 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Hoag Memorial Hospital had 9 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding