Compare MemorialCare vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Kaiser Permanente had 1,401 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flex" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kaiser Permanente.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than 8 years
Helping people with medications and being able to get to know your patients better.
Customer service, hard to deal with people's health issues and medication problems.