Compare MemorialCare vs Kindred Healthcare BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. Kindred Healthcare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. Kindred Healthcare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Kindred Healthcare had 33 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Kindred Healthcare.
I worked at Kindred Healthcare full-time
The pay and benefits are good. Reliable income. One manager walked into a terrible situation and did more than someone could ask for given the mess.
Work load triple what it should be. Was told corp did not care about quality and could ask them myself. Made a mistake with me and would not make it right. Management wrote up too quickly. Had a VP... that was so bad no one would talk to her. Did not recognize things like no falls in 14 months, code blue 2 a week to 1 in three months. Par for dressing supplies was 34 when actual needed was 54 nothing done about it.
Advice to Management
Have realistic expectations.