Compare MemorialCare vs Kindred Hospitals BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. Kindred Hospitals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. Kindred Hospitals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at MemorialCare.
- "Kindred" was the most mentioned Pro at Kindred Hospitals.
- "Flex" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
- "Kindred" was the most mentioned Con at Kindred Hospitals.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding