Compare MemorialCare vs MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- MemorialCare had 3 more reviews than MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- MemorialCare had 1 more reviews than MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding
I have been working at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center full-time for more than a year
Good learning & growing environment
Low salary and weak union