Compare MemorialCare vs PIH Health BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. PIH Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. PIH Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PIH Health scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- PIH Health had 7 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- PIH Health had 5 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- PIH Health had 10 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding