Compare MemorialCare vs St. Joseph Health System BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. St. Joseph Health System compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. St. Joseph Health System. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- St. Joseph Health System scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at MemorialCare.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at St. Joseph Health System.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at St. Joseph Health System.
I worked at St. Joseph Health System part-time for more than 3 years
Working at st Josephs’s hospital you have room to further your education
Working short handed at times was hard but everyone was always team players to help pull through out our shift together
Advice to Management