Compare MemorialCare vs UC Irvine Health BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. UC Irvine Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. UC Irvine Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- UC Irvine Health scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- UC Irvine Health had 13 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- UC Irvine Health had 6 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flex" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
- "Pay for parking" was the most mentioned Con at UC Irvine Health.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding