Compare MemorialCare vs UCLA Health BETASee how working at MemorialCare vs. UCLA Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MemorialCare vs. UCLA Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- UCLA Health scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- UCLA Health had 58 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- UCLA Health had 113 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flex" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at UCLA Health.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding