Compare Mesa Air vs Air Force Reserve BETASee how working at Mesa Air vs. Air Force Reserve compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mesa Air vs. Air Force Reserve. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air Force Reserve scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mesa Air.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Air Force Reserve.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Mesa Air.
- "Active duty" was the most mentioned Con at Air Force Reserve.
I have been working at Mesa Air part-time
travel benefits, flights, sometimes coworkers, flexibility, good aviation starter airline, benefits on UA and AA
coworkers, pilots are pigs, management is horrible, pay is lowest in aviation
Advice to Management
care about your employees more. PAY US MORE. Give us more travel benefits on other airlines, stop being so cheap