Compare Moma vs American Museum of Natural History BETASee how working at Moma vs. American Museum of Natural History compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Moma vs. American Museum of Natural History. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Moma scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- American Museum of Natural History scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Moma.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at American Museum of Natural History.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at Moma.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at American Museum of Natural History.
I have been working at American Museum of Natural History full-time for more than 3 years
-my coworkers. I made lifelong friends working at this museum -fascinating work in a beautiful, historic building -access to cultural institutions all over the city -solid medical insurance
-abysmal communication from upper management -miscommunication, mismanagement, lack of transparency coming from the top down
Advice to Management
Don't be afraid of letting your employees know what's going on. It'll save you a lot of headache in the long run