Compare Morgan McKinley vs Hydrogen Group plc BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. Hydrogen Group plc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. Hydrogen Group plc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Good training" was the most mentioned Pro at Hydrogen Group plc.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Con at Hydrogen Group plc.
I have been working at Morgan McKinley part-time for more than 5 years
It is so refreshing to work for a recruitment agency that invests so heavily in their people. I have been at Morgan McKinley for 5 years and have loved every minute of it. You are given the best... platform for success - gaining access to the top tier clients in the Market with PSA's, and the freedom to BD new business and develop your manage your own markets. You are trusted to build your desk in your own way. MMK does not believe in a one size fits all KPI. Whether you are new to recruitment or an experienced consultant, I could not recommend MMK more.
Genuinely cannot think of any!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing please!
I worked at Hydrogen Group plc full-time for more than 3 years
Management very approachable Reward for effort Great opportunity to learn and make good money from the start Team environment and very good culture Work-Life balance
Small office however this is changing