Compare Morgan McKinley vs Investigo BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Investigo scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Investigo.
I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 5 years
Fantastic group of people, cracking environment and a brilliant work hard play hard culture.
Unfortunately the building we're in but doesn't have a rooftop bar but that is scraping the barrel for cons.
Advice to Management
I worked at Investigo full-time for more than a year
With Investigo's open desk policy, the company is highly transparent across the whole business and with Senior Board members. Investigo are great at rewarding hard working staff who deserve... recognition with their quarterly high achievers trip abroad. Fun social culture, quarterly internal whole company events allow employees to interact outside of their initial teams. A big charity focus with multiple fundraising events organised throughout the year for all employees to participate in, which are not only so much fun but also contribute to a great cause. The support teams are fantastic in providing timely, quality support to the consultants as and when required. Fantastic marketing team who go out of their way to support consultant requests. They organise regular networking events and insights from industry experts for clients to the highest quality. Management team will provide great support in developing employees skills.
Hard to say! Although there are already a number of senior women in the business, it would be awesome to see even more senior women in the company.
Advice to Management
As the company grows, be mindful about maintaining the great culture and the open, transparent working environment.