Compare Morgan McKinley vs Venquis BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. Venquis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. Venquis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Venquis scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Training academy" was the most mentioned Pro at Venquis.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Venquis.
I have been working at Morgan McKinley part-time for more than 5 years
It is so refreshing to work for a recruitment agency that invests so heavily in their people. I have been at Morgan McKinley for 5 years and have loved every minute of it. You are given the best... platform for success - gaining access to the top tier clients in the Market with PSA's, and the freedom to BD new business and develop your manage your own markets. You are trusted to build your desk in your own way. MMK does not believe in a one size fits all KPI. Whether you are new to recruitment or an experienced consultant, I could not recommend MMK more.
Genuinely cannot think of any!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing please!
I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years
Really supportive culture, support & admin is excellent, being a well respected brand lends me an edge. It feels innovative and different.
I'm looking forward to the ongoing sales training - the coach is really impressive.
Advice to Management
More of the same please, these are challenging times that you're coping with impressively