Compare Morgan Stanley vs Edward Jones BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Edward Jones compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Edward Jones. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, company cares about employees and clients, great benefits.
Workload, difficult clients, a lot of red tape.
Advice to Management
Consider higher pay for Headquarters Financial Advisors or find a way to significantly decrease workload.