Compare Morgan Stanley vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 480 more reviews than Macquarie Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Morgan Stanley had 373 more reviews than Macquarie Group that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Macquarie Group.
I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time
Great people and demanding but rewarding work. Further education is provided if interested. Management takes a hand off approach and no micromanagement.
Some project timelines can be quite tight.