Compare Motley Fool vs Culture Amp BETASee how working at Motley Fool vs. Culture Amp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Motley Fool vs. Culture Amp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Motley Fool scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Culture Amp scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Fools" was the most mentioned Pro at Motley Fool.
- "Culture amp" was the most mentioned Pro at Culture Amp.
- "Fools" was the most mentioned Con at Motley Fool.
- "Culture amp" was the most mentioned Con at Culture Amp.
I have been working at Culture Amp full-time for less than a year
- company culture - work life balance - friendly team - personal growth potential - general people management - very considered product management
I'm sometimes missing the crazy startup adrenaline, and work hard party harder atmosphere. But I'm weirdo.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you doing, and practice the "just do it" muscle.