Compare Myer vs Grill'd BETASee how working at Myer vs. Grill'd compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Myer vs. Grill'd. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myer scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Grill'd scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Myer.
- "Free burger" was the most mentioned Pro at Grill'd.
- "Roster" was the most mentioned Con at Myer.
- "No penalty rates" was the most mentioned Con at Grill'd.
I have been working at Myer full-time for more than 3 years
Great Employer To work for. This is based on what I overheard staff staying about how she looks after them. Also we have had excellent care in managing our 52 unit property in Maribyrnong. We have... always been able to fall back on the owner when a manager left or if there was a deficiency . Our owners committee have always found her, the owner to be helpful and competent. (### Had to put under Myer : would NOT take any version oc name of company : (MBCM) Melbourne Body Corporate Management Ascot vale / Footscray office appears to be a good place to work for.
Dont know a lot a about actually working there