Compare Myer vs Liquorland BETASee how working at Myer vs. Liquorland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Myer vs. Liquorland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Liquorland scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Myer.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Liquorland.
- "Roster" was the most mentioned Con at Myer.
- "Working alone" was the most mentioned Con at Liquorland.
I worked at Myer part-time for less than a year
Friendly management, high quality product training and training for the job, good staff discounts, flexible hours
Short shifts (my longest was 6 hours), often short staffed which can lead to unnecessary stress, sometimes very short notice for shifts