Compare Myplanet vs Shopify BETASee how working at Myplanet vs. Shopify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Myplanet vs. Shopify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myplanet scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Myplanet.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Shopify.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Myplanet.
- "Gurus" was the most mentioned Con at Shopify.
I have been working at Myplanet for more than 3 years
They provide you whatever you need to get the work done. You're accountable for your work and they really trust you. You have periodic meetings with a mentor that will give you tips and advice on... your career. Great co-workers. Clear communication from the Leadership with everyone.
Reviews and feedbacks sometimes take to long to be given to you.
Advice to Management
Keep it up, it's really a great place to work.
I have been working at Shopify full-time
This is usually specific to teams, but Shopify is built on supporting their people. I can honestly say that Shopify is active in the fight against COVID and active in the support against anti-black... racism. Culture is great, and people are fantastic.
As the company grows there can sometimes be blindspots as it concerns people, but it's something that the company acknowledges and is working on.