Compare NAB - National Australia Bank vs PwC BETASee how working at NAB - National Australia Bank vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NAB - National Australia Bank vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NAB - National Australia Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- PwC scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 636 more reviews than NAB - National Australia Bank that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at NAB - National Australia Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at NAB - National Australia Bank for less than a year
The teams are all incredibly supportive of each other, honestly, everyone looks out and treats each other with as much respect as possible and will help you achieve your goals whatever they may be.... Everyone is really friendly and the overall culture within PBO is very strong with a lot of new initiatives coming through from the top.
Some of the middle management are a bit old school and therefore block the culture that the top wants to instill within the business. can lead to misaligned goals and working with these old school... managers is just not a vibe.
Advice to Management
Stop looking at people across the business as resources and support people looking to cross-skill and move around where possible.