Compare National Australia Bank vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at National Australia Bank vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Australia Bank vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Australia Bank scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- National Australia Bank had 32 more reviews than Macquarie Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at National Australia Bank.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Macquarie Group.
I have been working at National Australia Bank full-time for more than 3 years
Nice people, you can contribute to your social causes, work flexibly
Lack of funding to systems and automation in HR making some tasks take a long time causing longer work hours and delays