Compare National Australia Bank vs PwC BETASee how working at National Australia Bank vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Australia Bank vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Australia Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- PwC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 544 more reviews than National Australia Bank that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at National Australia Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at National Australia Bank full-time for more than 3 years
Nice people, you can contribute to your social causes, work flexibly
Lack of funding to systems and automation in HR making some tasks take a long time causing longer work hours and delays