Compare National Australia Bank vs St.George Bank BETASee how working at National Australia Bank vs. St.George Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Australia Bank vs. St.George Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Australia Bank scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- St.George Bank scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- National Australia Bank had 163 more reviews than St.George Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at National Australia Bank.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at St.George Bank.
I worked at National Australia Bank full-time for more than 5 years
Work from home and flexible working arrangements encouraged Great office space Great team culture with lots of Learning and Mentoring opportunities
Lots of pressure to meet deadlines Technology can be inferior making it hard to get the job done