Compare National Australia Bank vs Suncorp Group BETASee how working at National Australia Bank vs. Suncorp Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Australia Bank vs. Suncorp Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Australia Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Suncorp Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- National Australia Bank had 63 more reviews than Suncorp Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- National Australia Bank had 54 more reviews than Suncorp Group that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at National Australia Bank.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Suncorp Group.
I have been working at National Australia Bank full-time for more than 3 years
Nice people, you can contribute to your social causes, work flexibly
Lack of funding to systems and automation in HR making some tasks take a long time causing longer work hours and delays
I worked at Suncorp Group full-time for more than a year
I felt like a trusted employee, never questioned or micro managed - trusted for my experiences in my role.
During my time there was a company wide restructure, which is very common in financial services, but can be a little unsettling if you're not used to it.