Compare Netbuilder vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at Netbuilder vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Netbuilder vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Netbuilder scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Netbuilder.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Training is unpaid" was the most mentioned Con at Netbuilder.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I have been working at Netbuilder full-time for more than a year
Had a fantastic feeling of comradery within the Delivery Centre, great communication and very strong leadership on-site. Solid processes and very clear plan of delivery from the project managers,... with integrated support from testing and all developers - a real team spirit. Used to have lots of social events and Friday Meeting with Head of Delivery was always enjoyable.
Only had one customer. Lost that customer. We all lost our jobs. Either bad insight by senior management or poor sales but company crumbled beneath their feet.
Advice to Management
Get more than one customer. Get a sales team. Don't rely on one account manager. Show appreciation to your staff and don't leave it to project managers or Delivery Manager to give feedback.