Compare New York Life vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at New York Life vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New York Life vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- New York Life scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- New York Life had 111 more reviews than Bankers Life that mentioned "Great training" as a Pro.
- New York Life had 43 more reviews than Bankers Life that mentioned "Training program" as a Pro.
- New York Life had 33 more reviews than Bankers Life that mentioned "100 commission" as a Con.
I have been working at Bankers Life full-time
Amazing training program, awarded "Top 25 Training" Unlimited earning potential Great Bonus and Match's when you hit goals If new to Insurance Industry they teach you the everything from Medicare..., Health, Annuities, Life insurance and more They pay for your licensing and pay for more if you want to become a Financial Representative.
Commission, however if you work hard and follow the system they have that works, you will do great. You can not be lazy and expect to make money.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work