Compare Nordstrom vs Gap BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gap scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Gap.
- Nordstrom had 568 more reviews than Gap that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom part-time
Through Nordstrom's extensive training, I learned valuable customer service skills that have helped me excel in multiple positions in my career. The dedication they give each employee is outstanding.
I encountered some pushy sales associates who would take credit for some of my sales. Other than a select few, the team is incredible and supportive.