Compare Nordstrom vs H&M BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Nordstrom had 185 more reviews than H&M that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Returns" was the most mentioned Con at Nordstrom.
- "H amp m" was the most mentioned Con at H&M.
I worked at Nordstrom part-time
Through Nordstrom's extensive training, I learned valuable customer service skills that have helped me excel in multiple positions in my career. The dedication they give each employee is outstanding.
I encountered some pushy sales associates who would take credit for some of my sales. Other than a select few, the team is incredible and supportive.