Compare Nordstrom vs Urban Outfitters BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Urban Outfitters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Urban Outfitters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Urban Outfitters scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Customer service" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Urban Outfitters.
- Nordstrom had 487 more reviews than Urban Outfitters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom part-time
Through Nordstrom's extensive training, I learned valuable customer service skills that have helped me excel in multiple positions in my career. The dedication they give each employee is outstanding.
I encountered some pushy sales associates who would take credit for some of my sales. Other than a select few, the team is incredible and supportive.