Compare Northrop Grumman vs Thales BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. Thales compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. Thales. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thales scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Northrop Grumman had 284 more reviews than Thales that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at Thales.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than a year
The people - best team I've worked with in a long time. Work life balance - the 9/80 schedule is brilliant, plus there is the capacity to work from home if you need to. Great locations and offices.... And my manager. Definitely in the grand final of best ever. The vision - they definitely are always looking up and out. I love that.
Branching off from a US company causes some teething problems with Australian processes. Slow at times - approval from the USA - see above re developing processes. But that is absolutely not out... of the ordinary for a big company.
Advice to Management
Get the little things right - processes, payments, paperwork etc., and the big things will follow.