Compare Norton Rose Fulbright vs Allen & Overy BETASee how working at Norton Rose Fulbright vs. Allen & Overy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Norton Rose Fulbright vs. Allen & Overy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allen & Overy scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Norton Rose Fulbright.
- "Quality of work" was the most mentioned Pro at Allen & Overy.
- Allen & Overy had 17 more reviews than Norton Rose Fulbright that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Norton Rose Fulbright and Allen & Overy both have 18 total submitted reviews for "Work life balance".
I worked at Norton Rose Fulbright full-time for more than a year
All the perks of a top tier law firm. Beautiful office, lots of support, interesting matters to work on.
Long hours and bonuses aren’t really attainable.
Advice to Management
Hopefully the firm can experience some stability