Compare NortonLifeLock vs Avaya BETASee how working at NortonLifeLock vs. Avaya compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NortonLifeLock vs. Avaya. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Avaya scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- NortonLifeLock had 463 more reviews than Avaya that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- NortonLifeLock had 56 more reviews than Avaya that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- NortonLifeLock had 29 more reviews than Avaya that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.
I have been working at Avaya full-time
Avaya has a great, employee friendly and flexible work culture. Everyone is always happy to help others. There is always a focus on best practices, continuous improvement and innovation. There are... several career progression opportunities for its employees.
There is still some scope of enhancing the existing policies in order to ensure that, nobody is able to misuse the flexibility provided by Avaya to its employees.
Advice to Management
Management can enhance existing policies in order to ensure that nobody is able to misuse the flexibility provided by Avaya to its employees.