Compare NortonLifeLock vs Motley Fool BETASee how working at NortonLifeLock vs. Motley Fool compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NortonLifeLock vs. Motley Fool. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Motley Fool scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Fools" was the most mentioned Pro at Motley Fool.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
- "Fools" was the most mentioned Con at Motley Fool.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.