Compare NortonLifeLock vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at NortonLifeLock vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NortonLifeLock vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- NortonLifeLock had 595 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated