Compare NortonLifeLock vs VMware BETASee how working at NortonLifeLock vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NortonLifeLock vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- VMware scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- NortonLifeLock had 98 more reviews than VMware that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.