Compare Nous Group vs Offer Max Funding BETASee how working at Nous Group vs. Offer Max Funding compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nous Group vs. Offer Max Funding. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nous Group scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Offer Max Funding scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Nous Group.
- "Self management" was the most mentioned Con at Nous Group.
I have been working at Nous Group full-time for more than a year
- People are very smart and interesting - Lots of room to pick your own path based on interests and strengths - Outstanding senior leadership - Extreme personal growth and learning - Higher ratio of... senior staff relative to other firms. You directly work alongside Directors and Principals on a daily basis (see above) - Management consulting without the ethical dilemmas of working on things you don't believe in
- General cons of consulting. There are certainly more relaxing careers - Balancing utilisation, project margin, quality of work and work life balance can be difficult. Some Nousers seem to regularly... underestimate effort which makes targetting high utilisation difficult.
I have been working at Offer Max Funding
You are an independent agent.You get paid by your efforts. There is potential to make a six fiqure income by dealing directly with businesses and clients that need money. The US and Canada is your... market. You can grow to full time or stay partime. You have freedom in your schedule.
No work no pay. You must report your own taxes. No medical benefits.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work. But more hands on training is needed for the less experienced.