Compare Nutanix vs BYJU'S BETASee how working at Nutanix vs. BYJU'S compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nutanix vs. BYJU'S. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nutanix scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Nutanix.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at BYJU'S.
- BYJU'S had 389 more reviews than Nutanix that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Nutanix for less than a year
- Great location, spacious office, fully stocked kitchen - Training provided was quite varied and extensive, ranging from their own and third party products to general things such as Linux and... conceptual networking. - Manager was quite involved, easy to work with and approachable - Hands-on experience with a ticketing system and follow-the-sun support system.
- Program is mostly self-learning, however, it is to be expected given you have many product offerings and are quite complex. - Could use more practical involvement as first-level support and a more... structured internship program.
I have been working at BYJU'S full-time for more than a year
The company is really good for a person who wants to build a career in sales and who has a zeal and enthusiasm to perform and meet the targets. The company pays you well for the hardwork you put in.
It is difficult to maintain work life balance with weekends working. Only Mondays off is hectic at times.
Advice to Management
More employee engagement activities would be appreciated.