Compare Ocean Media vs Mediaocean BETASee how working at Ocean Media vs. Mediaocean compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ocean Media vs. Mediaocean. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ocean Media scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mediaocean scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Mediaocean.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Mediaocean.
I worked at Ocean Media full-time for more than a year
The free food, indoor gym and stable workflow are positives for entry level employees looking to gain experience. Really good training and steady on boarding process. You can gain experience that's... transferable to other roles. Lots of diversity in employment
The workflow can be somewhat repetitive and no real sense of company culture so it's your simple 9-5. Lots of gossip among employees. In addition, it's kinda hard to tell what upper management does... as there a lot of empty titles with little responsibility leaving a lot of work for the bottom level employee. Would say employees aren't inclined to help each other
Advice to Management
Build a stronger team culture for a boost in morale and increase food portions for late lunch eaters.