Compare Olympus Australia and New Zealand vs Auris Health BETASee how working at Olympus Australia and New Zealand vs. Auris Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Olympus Australia and New Zealand vs. Auris Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Olympus Australia and New Zealand scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Olympus Australia and New Zealand.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Auris Health.
- "Systems and processes" was the most mentioned Con at Olympus Australia and New Zealand.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Con at Auris Health.
I have been working at Olympus Australia and New Zealand full-time
Company culture. They really are aligned to their company values: Integrity, Empathy, Long-Term View, Agility, and Unity Futuristic mindset of leaders Product quality is first in class, across... all business units Appetite for change and becoming a better company for employees and they way deliver on customer expectations 'Can do' company attitude.
The products are premium quality, and best in class. So they can tend to be on the more expensive side. So, selling on clinical benefit is essential, which can be a challenge when dealing with... cheaper lower quality competitors.
Advice to Management
Great work getting everyone aligned and working together during COVID19. I think you have done an amazing job during difficult times. Lets bottle what we have and use that approach as we guide the... company towards a future of sustainable growth.
I worked at Auris Health full-time
Snacks all-day Nice product in R&D
Worst design practice ever They have no clue about configuration management Must be friend with manager otherwise you are out A lot of young kids coming from school Arrogant enginners with no... experience