Compare OpenMarket vs RealSelf BETASee how working at OpenMarket vs. RealSelf compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OpenMarket vs. RealSelf. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OpenMarket scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- RealSelf scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- OpenMarket had 4 more reviews than RealSelf that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Parent company" was the most mentioned Con at OpenMarket.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at RealSelf.
I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than 3 years
Very caring and friendly organisation
The pay could be better
I worked at RealSelf full-time for less than a year
-Employees are driven, passionate, kind people -Opportunity to do and learn a lot beyond your direct responsibilities -Culture of relatively open communication -Clear OKRs
-Lack of prioritization is compensated for by ambitious, hardworking employees doing too much at once -Scope creep is almost a given -Getting a clear decision or directive is difficult, and... projects take ample communication with many stakeholders to move forward -OKRs are clear, but path to achieve them is ambiguous
Advice to Management
Prioritize, make decisions, and stick to them. Hold department heads to decisions and de-incentivize constant changes in direction.