Compare Opus Talent Solutions vs Venquis BETASee how working at Opus Talent Solutions vs. Venquis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Opus Talent Solutions vs. Venquis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Venquis scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Opus Talent Solutions.
- "Training academy" was the most mentioned Pro at Venquis.
- Opus Talent Solutions had 29 more reviews than Venquis that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Opus Talent Solutions had 15 more reviews than Venquis that mentioned "Hard work" as a Con.
I have been working at Opus Talent Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
Monthly lunch clubs, team incentives and bi-annual incentive trips (Bali, Vegas, Ibiza etc) Monthly commission, no threshold, this means we're earning more than pilots and surgeons after year... #1 "Winning" team culture, good banter in office, music and so on Strong recruitment process that is taught from day 1 and works Approachable management/leads - kind of flat structure which is nice
Limited flexibility for consultants that are newer, however this is earnt No Barista on site, we have to make our own coffees
Advice to Management
Keep doing your thing Delegate monthly budgets to teams so that the culture can stay "social" as the business continues to grow
I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing culture, really considerate people, leaders with vision and clarity, great communication across everywhere, really fun (lockdown has been great thanks to Venquis). We are all in it together... and newcomers have integrated really easily.
I might not want to travel to the office so much
Advice to Management
Venquis is great!