Compare Oracle vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,271 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Nasdaq.
I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years
Enjoyed my time at Oracle. I worked with some great people across many lines of business and had lots of opportunities to cross collaborate. Great private health fund cover for the family and free... parking.
There's so much politics and hard to advance your career if you didn't have the right manager to support you. Preference seemed to be to hire from the outside rather than promote from within.... No pay reviews so you need to negotiate well at the beginning.
Advice to Management
Provide pay reviews and career paths.