Compare Oracle vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years
Massive portfolio, known brand and cloud focus.
To much corporate overhead to win business and keep customers happy.
Advice to Management
Automate, streamline processes, listen to staff and customers. Incentivize internal collabroration.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.