Compare Oracle vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at Oracle vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated