Compare Orange vs EDF BETASee how working at Orange vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Orange vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Orange scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- EDF scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Orange had 60 more reviews than EDF that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- "Low salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Orange.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
I worked at EDF full-time for more than a year
There are some very skilled engineers working at Barnwood, very technical and very friendly. Despite all the work distractions and being surrounded by incompetent contractors/ glorified PAs and other... non technical roles, they do work hard and know what they're doing.
Depressing atmosphere and workplace, too many glorified PAs,, HR were useless and a nightmare, management constantly over engineers. No ambition. Located in the outskirts of Gloucester, nothing... to do on week days or weekends. If you are a graduate avoid this place.