Compare Oxfam vs British Red Cross BETASee how working at Oxfam vs. British Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oxfam vs. British Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oxfam scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Oxfam.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- British Red Cross had 1 more reviews than Oxfam that mentioned "Volunteers" as a Con.
- Oxfam had 15 more reviews than British Red Cross that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Oxfam full-time for more than 3 years
Great respect for work-life balance. Flexible and diverse. Everyone is just really nice to each other. Frankly, it's brilliant.
A bit slow-moving, bureaucratic, and therefore inefficient.
I have been working at British Red Cross
Volunteering with the ESC and the Red Cross in the UK and Portugal is an extremely rewarding experience. Lots of opportunities to try different activities and to have a positive impact on the local... community.
No wages - volunteer. Limited volunteer opportunities for working online during COVID-19